1. Years make people old. As time goes by, only the traces of those years are left and engraved on the faces of our friends.
2. The love in the world, no matter how moving, will grow old with the passage of years. Only my love for you will never grow old.
3. This is the war of years, war to the soul; I don't know how many people can have the same experience as me.
4. As time goes by, a wisp of spring flows out and a burst of fragrance flows out; Tooth moon rings, leaving only a pale face, helpless waiting; Recall quicksand, no one can see his figure, no one can hear his footsteps, everything is going on in the passage, breaking out in the passage.
5. Knowing that the years will eventually grow old, and I stand at the end of youth, looking forward to the smile of the wind and the warmth of this heart.
6. Occasionally think of, remember, just like at the beginning, I love you, no purpose, just love you.
7. The snow on the roadsides and sidewalks has melted, and only the sunny roof still has residual snow, just like wearing a small white hat.
8. Wait for time to be light, time to flow, drink and have fun. In my dream, youth is different from you and me.
9. When you think of an amazing trip, the woman who turned away is actually old. Only memory stays like fog, and the passing time is the woman who is far away.
10. Snow, like catkins, like reed flowers, like dandelions, is dancing in the air and flying with the wind.
11. Forget the harm others have done to you, forget the betrayal of your friends, and forget the anger and humiliation you have been cheated. You will feel that you have become open-minded and tolerant. You can control your own life. You will be more active, confident and full of strength to start a new life.
12. Let the years pass, I hope love is like a teenager.
13. Time is invisible and untouchable. When you don't pay attention, it has passed you quietly. Maybe you wait, but what can you do? You still have to think about it. So we should cherish time and cherish time.
14. The passing years, the passing myths, these promises are the will of God, the gentle universe, what can I do on this small planet? Only wait for new miracles in the passage.
15. You walk in the rain, you never take an umbrella; You have your own sky. It never rains.